|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH Enhances Global Integrator Tax Solution
New 7.1 Version Improves International Reporting, Compliance Processes
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., January 14, 2013) – CCH’s newly enhanced Global Integrator 7.1 – the main software component of the CCH Integrator™ suite of award-winning, web-based software solutions and premier content – now delivers more features and greater functionality for streamlining tax reporting and compliance processes. The updated version makes it even easier for multinational corporations and those operating within their own borders to increase visibility, lower risk, improve accuracy and efficiency. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
“We’re seeing organizations face increasing scrutiny from revenue authorities around the world while also having to reduce compliance costs through staff reductions and improved operational efficiency. The newly enhanced Global Integrator is a superb platform to support those challenges – improving the management of global tax risk, compliance and reporting,” said Jim Edwards, CCH Director, Corporate Reporting Solutions. “Updated enhancements provide significant benefits for domestic and global organizations – dramatically improving tax controls while streamlining complex and repetitive tax reporting and compliance activities.”
Streamlined Group Tax Reporting
One key Global Integrator enhancement is the new automated aggregation and currency conversion process for streamlining the preparation and review of group tax data. The solution can now automatically build multi-level aggregated computations and currency conversions – easily refreshing calculations as figures are adjusted.
Improved Audit Trail Reporting
Global Integrator’s existing audit trails have been enhanced to provide preparers, reviewers and auditors complete transparency over every single change that has been made in the preparation and sign-off of compliance or reporting data. Reviewers can easily identify all changes that have been made from the most recent review. Enhanced auditing functionality includes user configurable schedules that can be customized by end users to process any unique data collection, calculation or reporting requirement.
Standardized Local Tax Return Preparation – One Global Platform
The CCH Integrator suite now takes local tax compliance even further, streamlining the preparation of local tax returns in Global Integrator and connecting with existing compliance tools in many countries.
Other major updates and enhancements to Global Integrator include:
- Dashboard Reporting – Standard dashboard reports now enable quick and effective global, regional, country and entity level reporting on items such as effective tax rates (ETR), ETR drivers, computation status analysis and more;
- Bulk Computation Management – Users can now update several computations at once, making it easier to reconfigure calculations in bulk without opening each one;
- Bulk Operations – Improved error reporting improves the transparency and efficiency of bulk data operations;
- Currency Conversion – New system enhancements strengthen tax payable account conversions to ensure calculation accuracy throughout tax accounting schedules;
- Deferred Reporting – Improved deferred roll-forward reconciliation provides a complete reconciliation of the current period movements on deferred accounts;
- Effective Tax Rate Schedule – Layout improvements provide greater transparency around state and federal tax rates, including a new calculation that details U.S. state or Canadian provincial tax expense/benefit; and
- User Interface – The interface has a new look and feel as well as improved performance, enabling users to access more with fewer clicks and easier navigation.
The Global Integrator technology platform is also now fully compliant with Microsoft Windows® 2008 cloud-based and database servers.
For More Information
To learn more about the CCH Integrator suite and Global Integrator please contact a CCH representative at 1-800-678-2315 or visit CCHIntegrator.com.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us now on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --