|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH Expands CorpSystem Sales Tax Office Functionality with Integration with CertCapture from Tax Technology Services, LLC
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., June 23, 2011) – A new solution for collecting and organizing critical information and certificates for sales tax compliance needs is available through a powerful new partnership. CCH CorpSystem® Sales Tax Office (STO) is now fully integrated with the CertCapture Exemption Certificate Management Solution offered by Tax Technology Services, LLC. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
Enhanced Intelligence Solution
Through a seamless web Application Programming Interface (API) integration linking STO with CertCapture, the combined solution provides a highly sophisticated certificate exemption management solution for clients. Now, businesses can leverage STO’s industry-leading tax rate and taxability content, including jurisdictional boundary information and complex tax calculation support, with CertCapture’s certificate monitoring, indexing, communications, Web Portal and audit response capabilities.
“We’re excited to team up with an industry leader for exemption certificate management and offer customers full integration with our latest sales and use tax solution,” said Bruce Krumlauf, CCH Product Manager. “By consistently listening to our customers and understanding their needs, we work to stay a step ahead in offering solutions to maximize efficiency and productivity.”
Specific exemption certificate management features of CertCapture include:
- Digitized capture and management of paper and electronic certificates through secure CertCapture database – through Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform and available online 24/7;
- Ability to collect certificates from customers via e-mail, fax, mail or Web Portal and add them directly to the client database;
- Ability to ensure certificates are valid and accurate with superior certificate validation intelligence, nexus tables and expiration matrix;
- Access to the latest electronic certificate management technologies including eCommerce and customer Web Portal; and
- Global dashboard view of certificate information for big picture analysis, risk assessment and audit preparation as well as thorough reporting capabilities with over 40 client and certificate variables.
“The integration of CorpSystem Sales Tax Office and CertCapture creates a powerful solution for clients who want comprehensive, state-of-the-art tax management,” said Jeff Mitchell, CertCapture Vice President of Technology. “CertCapture advanced technology makes ongoing compliance effortless and alleviates headaches at audit time.”
Partnering with Industry Leaders
CCH’s new integration of CorpSystem Sales Tax Office with the CertCapture solution from Tax Technology Services, LLC builds on a series of corporate partnerships for developing integrated tax and accounting software solutions for maximizing efficiency.
In addition to existing partnerships with Microsoft and SAP, both CorpSystem Sales Tax Office and Sales Tax Rates solutions recently achieved validated Oracle integration with Oracle E-Business Suite. STO handles real-time sales tax calculation for multiple business entities and/or divisions, multiple ERP modules or even different ERP systems. The advanced, integrated solution features:
- Rates and Taxability – Stay up-to-date with trusted rate and taxability data from CCH, updated monthly with a simple download;
- Nexus, Jurisdiction and Situsing – Avoid collecting unnecessary taxes by accurately establishing nexus and determining which taxes must be collected, with state-of-the-art geocoding and spatial analysis;
- Flexible Calculation – Handles complex tax calculation at the line item level, use multiple ship-from and ship-to combinations in a single invoice, manage minimum and maximum tax rules;
- Consumer Use Tax Processing – Perform consumer use tax self-assessments and overpayment reviews by using your existing GL account numbers and/or purchase system codes;
- Simple Exemption Management – Rely on the 15 built-in exemption reason classifications or create custom exemption classes as required; and
- End-of-month Compliance – Simplify the end-of-month reconciliation process by running liability reports based on specified date ranges; audit reports for taxes and exemptions; and output files for delivery to Sales Tax Returns Online.
For More Information
For more information on CCH CorpSystem Sales Tax Office please click here or call 1-866-513-CORP (1-866-513-2677). For more information on CertCapture and Tax Technology Services, please click here or call 1-919-821-7065.
About Tax Technology Services, LLC
Tax Technology Services, LLC was founded in 2002 and is a renowned tax compliance provider with a commitment to quality customer service. TTS, LLC’s flagship product CertCapture is a leading solution for the management of tax exemption certificates – accommodating the needs of clients’ technology platforms, size or complexities. TTS, LLC is a member of all leading sales tax associations and the Streamlined Sales Tax Business Advisory Council for Exemption Certificates. TTS, LLC is headquartered in Raleigh, NC and is privately held.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --