|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH’s New Tax Prep Partner Series: Information Returns Title Provides Guidance, Forms for 1098, 1099, FinCEN and More
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., June 16, 2011) – CCH’s Tax Prep Partner Series™ , delivering easy-to-use information guiding users through every step of the tax preparation process, has been expanded with a new Information Returns title. The CCH-exclusive Information Returns title delivers step-by-step analysis for 37 different tax forms covering requirements for income tax transaction reporting affecting the tax liability of payees. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
A powerful tool saving tax preparers time and increasing productivity, Tax Prep Partner Series: Information Returns specifically addresses highly popular, tax preparation topics including:
- Interest, dividend and original issue discount reporting (1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 5452, 1099-PATR, 1099-OID, 8281);
- Income tax reporting;
- Pension and IRA reporting (1099-R);
- Real estate and property reporting (1099-A, 1099-S, 1098);
- Broker reporting (1099-B, 1099-S);
- Miscellaneous income reporting, including higher education expense reporting, FinCEN reporting, governmental reporting rules (1099-MISC, 1099-G, W-2G, 1099-S, W-2, 1098-E, 1098-T, FinCEN 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 107, 109, 110);
- Foreign entity and foreign account reporting (5471, 5472, 8865, 3520);
- Electronic filing requirements; and
Tax Prep Partner Series users can access references to primary authority and links to filled-in forms, interactive research aids, calculators, charts, checklists and toolkits. Selected titles can be accessed directly through ProSystem fx® Tax, CCH’s award-winning tax preparation and compliance software.
“With recently updated tax legislation, especially around Form 1099 regulations, tax professionals need clear, up-to-the-minute guidance to serve their clients,” said Scott Heimgartner, CCH Product Manager. “The new Information Returns title of the CCH Tax Prep Partner Series is a tremendous resource of easy-to-understand explanatory content and practice tools supporting a highly efficient tax preparation process adhering to the latest compliance rules.”
Tax professionals also benefit from Tax Prep Partner’s productivity-enhancing features, including:
- Interactive Glossary – Provides a “quick definition” for a searchable list of tax terms with links into the relevant explanations;
- Interactive Q&A – Gives you a “quick answer” to specific questions with links into the relevant explanations;
- Checklists, Worksheets and Practice Aids;
- Federal Compliance Developments – Provides quick access to Federal Tax Day stories related to federal income tax compliance developments; and
- Filled-in Forms – Houses all filled-in forms and examples in a convenient tool for quick reference and easy access.
For More Information
For more information on CCH Tax Prep Partner Series and the new Information Returns title, please click here or call 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377).
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --