|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
New Categorized View on CCH IntelliConnect Delivers Even Faster Access to Answers
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., June 2, 2011) – Faster access to the right research results is here with the new Categorized View, on CCH IntelliConnect®. Serving as the gateway to CCH’s premier content and award-winning tools, the groundbreaking IntelliConnect research platform provides comprehensive, trusted information and innovative search capabilities, features and options. View a presentation on the latest enhancements by clicking here. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
“IntelliConnect is the most customer responsive platform in the profession. CCH works closely with customers on their evolving needs, and then continuously integrates advancements into the platform,” said Tina Rajski, CCH Product Manager. “Our customers completely drove these latest advancements, including Categorized View, and they love the results.”
The latest advancements provide faster answers that users need to continue moving forward with accuracy and speed. Enhancements include:
- The new Categorized View allows results to be viewed grouped by document type, so users can take a quicker and deeper dive into their entire CCH library of research and rapidly pinpoint specific information in seconds. Relevant results are then clearly presented on screen under source category headings such as Explanations, Laws, News, Treatises, etc. Users have the option of drilling deeper into their research by going beyond the first three on-screen results for each category and selecting “See All” for everything pulled up in a keyword search or through the Browse Tree;
- Citation Searches – Users can now search for citations right from the search bar. Results will show the citation itself, as well as results that reference the citation;
- New Home Page Design – A sleek new home page layout makes finding important content and information easier than ever. The time-saving Practice Tools, exclusive to CCH, are highlighted on the home page after logging in and are available for all levels of IntelliConnect subscribers for a limited time;
- New Tip of the Week – Users can further harness the power of IntelliConnect through the new Tip of the Week section – also featured on the new home page;
- New Information Buttons on the Browse Tree – The new (i) buttons displayed on the Browse Tree provide users with a description of the content under each node. For example, clicking on the info button associated with the Standard Federal Income Tax heading indicates, “...the full text of an Internal Revenue Code section, with brief legislative history notes, is followed by the relevant committee reports in full text, final, temporary and proposed regulations, a CCH-prepared explanation and CCH-prepared annotations...”;
- Breaking News at Your Fingertips – More news from specific newsletters will be pushed out to users via e-mail alerts so users have reliable, updated information at their fingertips; and
- Automatic newsletter and report sign-up – Users can save time registering for e-mail delivery of updated information for specific research areas with optional automatic sign-up for CCH’s online newsletters and reports.
IntelliConnect changes the game in research by seamlessly fitting into users’ workflows, instantly scanning their entire CCH library and enabling customized research methods to meet each customer’s specific information needs. Ease-of-use and efficiency underscore the overall experience using the industry’s leading research platform. And, through CCH’s continued investment and innovation based on customer feedback, IntelliConnect subscribers can expect continued enhancements to meet their evolving needs.
“When it comes to getting the right answers more efficiently than ever before, IntelliConnect users alone can leverage the most innovative technology and premier information to meet their needs,” Rajski added.
IntelliConnect: 24/7 Mobile Access
Users can also access CCH’s premier content and tools via IntelliConnect through the new CCH MobileTM application available for iPhone®, iPad® and BlackBerry® mobile devices.
For More Information
To learn more about IntelliConnect, a narrated presentation on the latest enhancements is available by clicking here.
For more information on the award-winning CCH IntelliConnect, please call a CCH sales representative at 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377) or visit CCHGroup.com/IntelliConnect.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --