|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH TaxPlan Honored As Top New Tax Planning Product by Accounting Today
CCH Global Integrator Also Awarded As Best International Tax Solution
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., March 21, 2011) – CCH® TaxPlanTM, a powerful integration of tax planning guidance and interactive practice tools designed to help practitioners perform efficient and effective tax planning engagements, has been honored by Accounting Today as one of its “2011 Top New Products.” The ability to provide easy-to-understand guidance on specific tax issues and strategies, as well as customization to meet user needs, helped TaxPlan earn the distinction of Accounting Today’s best tax planning product. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
“TaxPlan provides professionals with the expert tools and guidance they need so they spend less time creating and maintaining home-grown tools, and more time – billable time – with clients delivering high-value services,” said Scott Heimgartner, CCH Product Manager.
TaxPlan, introduced in 2010, is available through the CCH® IntelliConnect® platform and also integrates with the CCH Tax Prep Partner SeriesTM of extensive tax resources and tools. In describing the award-winning CCH TaxPlan, Accounting Today said, “it showcases a comprehensive mix of planning guidance and interactive practice tools that will usher users through each phase of the tax-planning workflow.”
About CCH TaxPlan
CCH TaxPlan is a comprehensive, one-stop solution providing:
- Explanations covering the business lifecycle from startup to termination, written in plain English with integrated links to supporting source documents;
- Hundreds of time-saving interactive practice aids that compliment the planning workflow and produce a tangible client deliverable. Practice aids are fully customizable in Microsoft® Word or Adobe Reader® and include Client Questionnaires, Client Memos, Checklists, Client Letters, Elections & Statements, Engagement Letters, and CCH's exclusive Transaction Maps (graphical representations of common transactions, which are customizable using Adobe Reader);
- Access to 25 of CCH’s highly-regarded Interactive Research Aids relevant to the business planning process;
- State Treatment of Business Entities Interactive Chart, which compares how the various states treat various business entities; and
- Practice aids and practice tools that are not only accessed via well-placed links in the content, but are also housed within a Smart Chart-based application for quick and easy reference.
For More Information
For more information on CCH TaxPlan please click here or contact a CCH Account Representative at 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377).
Additional CCH Honors
Accounting Today also honored CCH Global Integrator, a leading web-based solution providing global data collection, analysis and tax reporting on a single platform, as its “2011 Top New Product” in the International Tax category. For more information on CCH Global Integrator, please click here.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --