|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
MediRegs Gains AHA RACTrac Approval, Adds One Click RACTrac Submission
(RIVEWOODS, ILL., March 17, 2010) – MediRegs ComplyTrack® Audit Detail Manager (ADM) has been approved by the American Hospital Association (AHA) as a RACTrac compatible product. This means that ADM users can submit data to the AHA's RACTrac web-based data collection system, all via a single click. RACTrac allows the AHA to collect and report the impact of Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) activity on hospitals across the country. MediRegs is part of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (www.MediRegs.com).
“We are pleased that ADM has passed the approval process for AHA’s RACTrac compatibility,” said Steve Lefar, General Manager of MediRegs. “Our team took it to another level with a ‘one click to submit’ solution that executed in a demonstration with no human intervention. ADM is now being used in nearly 400 hospitals for audits including RAC, MIC, MAC, ZPIC and internal programs.”
Audit Detail Manager provides the health care community with the tools needed to manage the RAC, MICs and other audit bodies efficiently and effectively. This module in the MediRegs ComplyTrack Suite is specifically designed to handle the high-volume, time-sensitive, complex workflow needed to satisfy RAC and other record requests, process determination letters and navigate the multi-tiered rebuttal and appeal process.
About ComplyTrack Suite
The ComplyTrack Suite, which is now in use at nearly 1,000 U.S. hospitals, has earned the confidence of hundreds of thousands of users. The Suite is an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) solution that delivers a comprehensive, cost-effective and practical set of compliance and risk management solutions for the health care industry.
The Suite’s powerful and targeted capabilities offer quick, tangible ROIs for an organization’s ERM programs, including:
- Increased ERM effectiveness at lower cost;
- Integrated end-to-end management, with consolidated subscription fees;
- Fast implementation;
- Greater focus and efficiency for a team’s daily activities;
- Effective reporting capabilities, including greater ability to demonstrate a program’s success to management and Board; and
- Optimization of existing ERM systems through convenient interfaces and data integration.
The ComplyTrack Suite consists of the following modules:
- Audit Detail Manager™: Designed to handle the high-volume, time-sensitive, complex workflow needed to satisfy RAC record requests, process determination letters and navigate the multi-tiered rebuttal and appeal process;
- Risk Assessment Manager™: Identifies risk, proposes remedial action and creates surveys;
- Survey Manager™: Provides the essential survey tools needed to document evidence of compliance as part of the risk assessment process;
- Activity and Event Manager™: Centrally manages and stores all communications, investigations, audits and interactions;
- Contract and Relationship Manager™: Consolidates all contractor and contract-related data, including compensation and compliance information; and
- Document and Policy Manager™: A powerful new ComplyTrack module for coordinating the creation, management and distribution of corporate and departmental documents.
About the AHA RACTrac Program
Hospitals participating in the AHA RACTrac program will provide data from their RAC audits to AHA on a quarterly basis. AHA will use the data to identify regional and national trends in claims denials and appeals. This information will also be used to educate health care providers, the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Congress on the true impact of RAC audits on the health care industry and changes needed to the RAC program. The “RACTrac Compatible” designation certifies that hospitals using the ComplyTrack Audit Detail Manager can automate the process of providing their quarterly data extracts to AHA.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services company. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's leading, information-enabled tools and solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer has 2009 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 19,300 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 40 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --