|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
MediRegs’ ComplyTrack Suite Named Finalist in Prestigious Software & Information Industry Association Awards
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., December 8, 2009) – MediRegs, a part of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (mediregs.com), is pleased to announce that MediRegs ComplyTrack® Suite has been selected as a finalist in the 25 th annual Software & Information Industry Association CODiE Awards. The awards recognize excellence and innovation in information and software products and applications. ComplyTrack Suite is a finalist for Best Solution Integrating Content into Workflow.
“We are honored to be recognized by our peers in the software and information industry with this award,” said MediRegs General Manager Steve Lefar. “ComplyTrack Suite is a truly innovative solution that helps health care organizations confidently overcome compliance and risk management challenges, and to be recognized for this leadership is very exciting.”
About the ComplyTrack Suite
ComplyTrack Suite is an enterprise risk management (ERM) solution that delivers a comprehensive, cost-effective and practical set of compliance and risk management solutions for the health care industry.
The Suite’s powerful and targeted capabilities offer quick, tangible ROIs for an organization’s ERM programs, including:
- Increased ERM effectiveness at lower cost;
- Integrated end-to-end management, with consolidated subscription fees;
- Fast implementation;
- Greater focus and efficiency for a team’s daily activities;
- Effective reporting capabilities, including greater ability to demonstrate your program’s success to management and Board; and
- Optimization of existing enterprise risk management systems through convenient interfaces and data integration.
The ComplyTrack Suite consists of the following modules:
- Risk Assessment Manager™: Identifies risk, proposes remedial action and creates surveys;
- Activity and Event Manager™: Centrally manages and stores all communications, investigations, audits and interactions;
- Contract and Relationship Manager™: Consolidates all contractor and contract-related data, including compensation and compliance information;
- Document and Policy Manager™: A powerful new ComplyTrack module for coordinating the creation, management and distribution of corporate and departmental documents; and
- Audit Detail Manager™: Designed to handle the high-volume, time-sensitive, complex workflow needed to satisfy RAC record requests, process determination letters, and navigate the multi-tiered rebuttal and appeal process.
For More Information
Two MediRegs solutions were honored this year as CODiE award finalists, the ComplyTrack® Suite and the Coding Suite.
For more information, call 1-800-808-6800 or visit www.mediregs.com/complytrack-suite
About the CODiE Awards
The CODiE Awards program holds the distinction of being the only peer-recognition awards program of its kind in the industry, providing a unique opportunity for companies to earn the praise of their competitors. The program remains the standard-bearer for celebrating outstanding achievement and vision in the software, digital content and education technology industries. The Software & Information Industry Association is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include MediRegs, Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include health care organizations, law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2008 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Visit www.wolterskluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands, and organization.
-- ### --