|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
IntelliConnect™: Introducing a Whole New World in Professional Research
Intelligent Content, That’s Easy to Find and Use
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., April 2, 2009) – Now, there’s a fresh, intuitive way to connect to the authoritative content of CCH and Aspen Publishers: IntelliConnect™, the innovative evolution of CCH’s research platforms, Tax Research NetWork™ and Internet Research NetWork™. It’s intelligent information, connected to the way tax, accounting, legal and business compliance professionals search and use information and workflow tools. CCH and Aspen Publishers are part of the Wolters Kluwer Tax, Accounting & Legal division.
Built from the ground up based on thousands of hours of customer interviews, IntelliConnect is something completely different in professional research because it’s intuitive and easy to use. It doesn’t require the user to be an experienced researcher, or take a lot of training.
IntelliConnect simplifies the search process and offers the same ease of use as some of today’s most popular consumer web search engines – the difference is, you’re searching on CCH’s and Aspen’s premiere, authoritative content. It also offers seamless integration with CCH’s award-winning workflow tools, such as CCH@Hand and SmartCharts™.
“IntelliConnect changes the game for professional research. We’ve placed our award-winning content and applications on a highly intuitive search engine that takes just minutes to learn how to use,” said Mike Sabbatis, President of CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business and a leading provider of tax information, software and services. “There’s nothing else like it in professional research for tax, accounting, legal and compliance professionals.”
Central Information Portal
IntelliConnect is designed to be the central information portal for users’ daily work, changing the way research is conducted and delivering workflow benefits and efficiencies that extend beyond outstanding research results.
IntelliConnect offers a wide range of new features and benefits:
- Intuitive and innovative research capabilities mean IntelliConnect is easy to learn and use. Key functionality is exposed while creating a simple, modern interface. Everything is accessible from one screen.
- Search entire subscriptions means there’s no need to pre-select anything when initiating a search. Users can start broadly and then narrow the search.
- Filtering allows users to select different ways to sort results using filters. They can quickly scan through a long results list and locate exactly what they’re looking for.
- Tri-screen view enables users to see opened documents, as well as the search results list, all at once.
- Multiple tabs let users go back and forth easily between multiple searches.
- Easy searching and browsing provides the flexibility to use either or both Browse and Search to find desired information or documents.
- Search within a search allows users to easily refine results by searching within a set of search results.
With IntelliConnect, users don’t have to pre-select what to search. All of their subscriptions are included. When they find a relevant document, they can simply place it in a tray for later printing, e-mailing or pasting into a client document. A document placed in the tray Monday morning will still be there when the user logs off, even if that is on Friday afternoon.
IntelliConnect provides significant new efficiency and productivity gains to professionals and firms. There’s no need to spend hours training new staff on yet another system, or learning how to be an expert in professional research. IntelliConnect’s familiar and intuitive search interface ensures experienced, new and occasional researchers all have the same fast access to accurate answers.
“What’s great about IntelliConnect is that people grasp it all at once,” said Wolters Kluwer Law & Business President and CEO Stacey Caywood. “Starting your research is as easy as searching on Google™ or Amazon, for example. In testing with hundreds of users, people became fully proficient in a matter of minutes, with unprecedented ease of access to CCH’s and Aspen’s world-class content.”
View IntelliConnect Now
To see just how easy IntelliConnect is, view a product demonstration here.
Seamless Migration, Outstanding Support
Current subscribers to the CCH Tax Research NetWork and Internet Research NetWork will transition to IntelliConnect in the coming months, with CCH’s full support. New customers are coming on to the platform now.
“Transitioning to IntelliConnect will be smooth and easy for our subscribers, and the benefits will be immediate and powerful,” Sabbatis said.
For More Information and Pricing
For more information and pricing on IntelliConnect, contact your CCH sales representative at 1-800-344-3734. You can also visit CCHGroup.com/IntelliConnect to request more information.
About Wolters Kluwer Tax, Accounting & Legal
Wolters Kluwer Tax, Accounting & Legal is a leading global provider of tax, accounting, legal and business compliance information for professionals. Major product lines include CCH®, ProSystem fx®, CorpSystem®, CCH® TeamMate, Aspen Publishers®, Loislaw® and Kluwer Law International®. The Division’s two customer-facing units serve the tax and accounting, and law and business, markets.
- CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services.
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2008 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Visit www.wolterskluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands, and organization.
-- ### --