|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH Now Offers Seamless Integration of CorpSystem Sales Tax Office with Microsoft Dynamics GP
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., March 9, 2009) – New seamless integration built into the CorpSystem® Sales Tax Office product suite from CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, gives users of Microsoft Dynamics® GP unprecedented time savings and enhanced sales tax functionality. CCH is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
CCH’s hosted CorpSystem Sales Tax Office application provides real-time address validation and tax calculation based on CCH’s proprietary database of rates and taxability rules covering thousands of products and services.
The CorpSystem Sales Tax Office integration for Microsoft Dynamics GP provides:
- Trusted U.S. sales tax rates and sales tax data from CCH, updated monthly with a simple download;
- Accurate establishment of nexus with state-of-the-art geocoding and spatial analysis based on ship-from, ship-to, order placement and order approval addresses;
- Line item-level sales tax calculation;
- Ability to handle multiple ship-from and ship-to combinations in a single invoice;
- Calculation routines capable of dealing with tax brackets, tax charts, sales tax data and tiered taxes;
- Simple Exemption Management;
- Effortless set-up and maintenance;
- A user-friendly interface; and
- Simplified End-of-Month Compliance.
Tax calculation calls are originated through the following GP forms:
- Sales Transaction Entry;
- Sales Item Detail Entry;
- Sales Batch Entry;
- Sales Series Posting;
- Sales Multiple Orders to Invoice Transfer;
- Sales Bulk Confirmation;
- Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom; and
- Sales Lists in the Navigation Pane.
“CorpSystem Sales Tax Office for Microsoft Dynamics GP can save hours of work by allowing an accounting department to manage sales tax for all its customers and products with a single tax schedule,” said Bruce Krumlauf, CCH sales and use tax product manager. “Users can activate, install and put their new tools to use with Dynamics GP in minutes – with minimal programming assistance from IT or user training.”
For More Information
For more information about CCH’s sales and use tax solutions, call 1 -866-513-2677 or visit salestax.com.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading products are The ProSystem fx® Office, CCH® TeamMate, CorpSystem®, CCH® Tax Research NetWork™, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2008 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Visit www.wolterskluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands, and organization.
-- ### --