|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH Accounting Research Manager Adds Internal Controls Library
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., June 4, 2007) – Now there’s a comprehensive online source for authoritative information and guidance on internal controls under Section 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) from CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business and a leading provider of tax, audit and accounting information, software and services (CCHGroup.com). The CCH Accounting Research Manager® (ARM) – the premier research database of accounting, auditing, SEC and governmental authoritative literature and interpretive guidance – has added an Internal Controls Library packed with primary source documents and analysis.
“This library is a great resource for organizations and individuals seeking a simple, cost-effective tool to assist in SOX 404 compliance, and, above all, keep up to date in this constantly changing area,” said Cynthia Kaplan, CCH product manager. “We keep our subscribers current on the latest rules and analysis, with daily updates, weekly e-mail summaries and three-month checklists on changes to rules and regulations within the database.”
ARM Internal Controls Library offers integrated references from original literature including AICPA, COSO, SEC, IIA, PCAOB with CCH publications and other ARM content. Primary source material includes:
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants:
- Professional Standards related to internal controls;
- AAGs related to internal controls;
- Financial Reporting Alert: Internal Control Reporting: Implementing Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404;
- Audit Risk Alerts related to internal controls; and
- COMING Summer 2007! PCAOB Auditing Standard No. 2: A Guide for Financial Managers (Practice Aid).
Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission:
- COSO Internal Control Integrated Framework; and
- Internal Control over Financial Reporting - Guidance for Smaller Public Companies.
Institute of Internal Auditors:
- Designing and Writing Message-Based Audit Reports; and
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404: A Guide for Management by IC Practitioner.
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board:
- Auditing Standards related to internal controls;
- Staff FAQs related to internal controls;
- Releases related to internal controls;
- Access to Interim Standards related to internal controls; and
- Speech given by PCAOB Chairman.
Securities and Exchange Commission:
- Rules and Releases related to internal controls;
- Management’s Report on Internal Control over Financial Reporting and Disclosure in Exchange Act Periodic Reports - Frequently Asked Questions and Answers; and
- SEC Transcripts and Speeches related to internal controls.
Plus, users can access interpretive guidance through exclusive CCH publications:
- Information Technology Audits;
- Audit Committees: Guide for Directors, Management & Consultants ;
- Auditor's Risk Management Guide; and
- SOX 404 for Small, Publicly Held Companies.
About Accounting Research Manager
Developed by a major international accounting firm, Accounting Research Manager is the most comprehensive and insightful database of expert-written interpretations of accounting, auditing, government and SEC information. It also includes authoritative and proposed literature from the FASB, AICPA, SEC, EITF, IASB, PCAOB, GASB, GAO and OMB. Updated daily, it is the current, complete and objective resource for professionals’ financial reporting needs.
Availability and Pricing
For a free trial or additional information on the Accounting Research Manager Internal Controls Library, visit accountingresearchmanager.com. To learn more, contact a sales representative or call 1-800-872-2454. A one-year subscription to the Internal Controls Library is $895 and is available only to those subscribing to other Accounting Research Manager libraries. Current ARM subscribers can add on this valuable tool to their Audit Public, Standard, Audit Private, Accounting Only, Audit Only or the Academic subscriptions.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, audit and accounting information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals and their clients since 1913. Among its market-leading products are The ProSystem fx® Office, CCH® Tax Research NetWork™, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal and regulatory, and education sectors. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2006) of €3.7 billion, employs approximately 19,900 people worldwide and maintains operations across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on the Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. For more information, visit www.wolterskluwer.com.