|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH Offers Premiere, One-stop Wealth Management Library
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., August 24, 2006) – Wealth management professionals now have a comprehensive one-stop electronic resource to help them find the answers they need to understand clients’ goals and create winning strategies to protect wealth with the Wealth Management Library from CCH. CCH is a Wolters Kluwer business and a leading provider of tax information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
Delivered through the CCH® Tax Research NetWork™, the Wealth Management Library is a powerful research and practice aid that contains: interactive tools to guide users through their planning; news features to help users keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments; and primary source materials to ensure accurate and complete research. The Library covers complex topic areas in wealth management, including:
- Investment Planning;
- Individual Tax Planning;
- Executive Compensation;
- Retirement Planning;
- Transfer Tax and Post-mortem Planning;
- Asset Protection; and
- Life Insurance.
“No other resource available has the breadth of coverage offered by CCH’s Wealth Management Library,” said Tina Rajski, CCH product manager. “The Library provides efficient research capabilities for professionals covering a wide scope of wealth planning all on a single, convenient platform.”
The Wealth Management Library is organized into seven modules that represent the most frequently consulted issues in wealth management. The Library features:
Interactive Planning Tools
- Client Letter Toolkit allows communicating with clients quick and easy;
- CCH® FinEst Calcs™ includes more than 20 calculators to automate and consolidate financial and estate planning information and provide graphical representation;
- Election and Compliance Toolkit prepares ready-to-file election and compliance statements on tax planning related topics;
- Schoenblum’s Multistate Estate Planning Smart Charts™ allows users to select a list of topics to create a custom chart for locating multistate estate planning information; and
- Answer Books contain succinct answers to specific questions that keep professionals informed.
Current News and Trends
- CCH Tax® Tracker News™ allows users to set up daily searches to include matters of specific interest to their practice. This customized daily news service is delivered to users via e-mail or through a personalized web page.
- Planning articles explore the latest trends and developments in the wealth management field from CCH’s professional line of journals, including TAXES – the Tax Magazine®, the Journal of Retirement Planning, the Journal of Practical Estate Planning and more.
Primary Source Materials
- Internal Revenue Code and Regulations;
- IRS Publications;
- U.S. Tax Cases and Tax Court Cases;
- Letter Rulings and IRS positions; and
- Rulings and Other Documents.
“This Library brings together all of the information and tools a wealth management professional needs in their daily workflow,” said Rajski. “A user could log into the Library in the morning to pick up the news and use the tools and source materials throughout the day to research and answer questions.”
The explanations, forms, tools and primary sources within the Wealth Management Library are all searchable electronically and linked so users can move seamlessly between research content and analysis, news and primary source documents.
Topic listings allow the user to walk through the topics and forms covered in each module and link directly into the material.
For More Information and Pricing
For more information or to subscribe to the CCH Wealth Management Library, call your CCH representative at 888-224-7377. The Wealth Management Library is available as one complete library for $1,799 or can be purchased as individual modules. Individual module pricing is available through your CCH sales representative.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax and accounting law information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals and their clients since 1913. Among its market-leading products are The ProSystem fx® Office, CCH® Tax Research NetWork™, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publisher and information services company. The company's core markets are spread across the health, corporate services, finance, tax, accounting, law, regulatory and education sectors. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2005) of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 18,400 people worldwide and maintains operations across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on the Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --