|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
Practice Intelligence Offered on CCH Internet Research NetWork
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., September 6, 2005) – Legal practitioners and their business development staffs now have a web-based tool from CCH that provides organized views of information about clients, prospects, issues and client competitors from a wide array of sources, all in real time. CCH is a leading provider of tax, legal and business law information and software (cch.com), and with Aspen Publishers, is part of the Wolters Kluwer Legal group. The new Practice Intelligence utilizes a vertical search engine and organizes data from a broad spectrum of premium, highly respected sources and delivers it to the user’s desktop in a unique, intuitive format over the CCH Internet Research NetWork.
Practice Intelligence is made available to CCH customers through an alliance with Llesiant, the industry leader in competitive intelligence. Practice Intelligence allows practitioners to see at-a-glance information from a variety of sources, arranged in useful views. With Practice Intelligence, users for the first time have the opportunity to search and access an enormous collection of content by client, prospect, practice area, industry and other criteria to provide critical content in context.
In addition to standard web-based access, Practice Intelligence can easily be installed in a law firm’s intranet to provide active, real-time intelligence gathering and analysis on a myriad of subjects from countless sources.
“We’re pleased that through this partnership with Llesiant we’re able to offer subscribers to our Internet Research NetWork a powerful tool that replaces hours of hit-or-miss searches with instantaneous access to the exact information that firms need to service their clients and expand their practices,” said Stacey Caywood, Vice President, Legal Professional Group, of CCH.
“Because of this partnership, CCH subscribers will be able to access competitive intelligence, comprehensive primary law sources and definitive treatises in important practice areas, all with a single sign-on,” said Mitch Scherr, Chief Executive Officer, Llesiant.
Practice Intelligence Content
Practice Intelligence provides subscribers with organized views of the following data sources:
- Breaking News – Includes articles from more than 8,000 sources spanning 115 countries, updated every six minutes.
- Periodicals – Full-text articles from more than 2,500 magazines and journals.
- Company & Industry Developments – Current information on more than 32,000 companies and their industries.
- Company Profiles – Quarterly profiles on 10,000 private and public companies.
- IndustryWire – Forecasts and daily news analysis of eight industries in 60 world economies.
- Financial Data – Detailed data on public companies.
- Officers and Directors – Biographies of public company officers and directors.
- SEC.gov EDGAR Filings –Quarterly and annual disclosure documents
- Legal Content – Case law, statutes and acts and administrative rules and regulations.
- Stock Fundamentals – Information on public company stock including opening and closing prices, trading volume, and 52-week highs and lows. Information is delayed by 20 minutes.
- Country Commerce – Practical business guides to more than 50 countries.
- RiskWire – Analysis, forecasts, alerts and background data covering ten key risk factors in major emerging markets.
- ViewsWire – Important economic, political, business, finance and regulatory developments from around the world.
- Executive Briefing – White papers on critical issues.
- Competitors – Comparative financial data for industry competitors.
For More Information
For more information or to subscribe to Practice Intelligence, call your CCH representative at 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377) or visit business.cch.com/onlinestore.
Llesiant (www.Llesiant.com) is the leading provider of focused and powerful competitive intelligence products for the professional service sectors. Llesiant products combine premium business intelligence and primary law content with powerful search engine technology. The company was founded on the principle that accurate, relevant and up-to-the-minute information need not be difficult to obtain.
CCH INCORPORATED (www.cch.com), headquartered in Riverwoods, Ill., was founded in 1913 and has served more than four generations of business professionals and their clients. The company produces more than 700 electronic and print products for the tax, legal, securities, human resources, health care and small business markets. CCH, with Aspen Publishers, is part of the Wolters Kluwer Legal unit.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publisher and information services company. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2004) of €3.3 billion, employs approximately 18,400 people worldwide and maintains operations across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (www.wolterskluwer.com). Its depositary receipts of shares are quoted on the Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --