|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH Tax and Accounting Introduces 1040 Express Answers
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., February 24, 2005) – When results count and time is of the essence, the all-new 1040 Express Answers from CCH Tax and Accounting (CCH), the nation’s premiere provider of tax and accounting productivity software, research and services, can speed practitioners through 1040 tax returns easily and accurately. This new spiral-bound quick reference guide makes finding answers during crunch time a simple, intuitive process (tax.cchgroup.com).
The forms-oriented organization of 1040 Express Answers provides practical answers the way tax preparers work – line-by-line, right down the return. A two-color format makes finding information easy and fast, while plain-English guidance makes the complex rules (and exceptions to the rules) easy to understand and apply.
“We’ve condensed and effectively formatted the information that practitioners need most to prepare a 1040 return and answer client questions into a highly accessible, cost-effective, easy-to-use desktop resource,” said Elice Webster, product manager for CCH.
New Rules, Changes Highlighted
Unique to CCH, 1040 Express Answers fully reflects all changes that impact 1040 return preparation from the Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2004 to the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004– meaning all tax law changes are fully integrated into the text throughout the book.
In addition, 1040 Express Answers offers special features that run uniformly through the book, making it extremely easy to quickly find specific information:
- Clearly labeled tab sections, easy-to read type and a two-color format;
- At-a-glance charts and tables summarizing important concepts, facts and figures;
- Quick-reference icons that clearly and consistently identify What's New, Cautions, Examples, Planning Tips and highlighted “Gray Areas” for must-know information;
- “What’s New in 2004,” a special feature on the front page of each tab section, highlighting significant changes affecting the topics covered in that section;
- Handy cross-references to specific paragraphs in the 2005 U.S. Master Tax Guide, provided throughout the text for additional guidance; and
- A special “Tax and Return Tools” section, which includes client-friendly Key Facts sheets for customers to copy and use in explaining key tax concepts to their clients.
For More Information
For more information or to order 1040 Express Answers, call 1‑888‑CCH‑REPS (1-888-224-7377) or visit Tax.CCHGroup.com/1040. Single copy price is $35. Quantity discounts are available.
About CCH Tax and Accounting
CCH Tax and Accounting (tax.cchgroup.com), based in Riverwoods, Ill., is a leading provider of tax, audit, and accounting information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals and their clients since 1913. Among its market leading products are The ProSystem fx® Office, CCH® Tax Research NetWork™, Accounting Research Manager™ and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH Tax and Accounting is a Wolters Kluwer company.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading multinational publisher and information services company. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2003) of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 18,750 people worldwide and maintains operations across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (www.wolterskluwer.com). Its depositary receipts of shares are quoted on the Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --