|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
CCH Has American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 Covered with Authoritative Resources
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., October 8, 2004) – CCH , a leading provider of tax and accounting law information, announced today that it will publish the following authoritative books and other materials, explaining and analyzing the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 upon passage, providing valuable insight and tools for tax professionals.
- Law, Explanation and Analysis of the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 This CCH book provides comprehensive, timely and practical guidance to help tax professionals make sense and apply the changes enacted in this new tax legislation. It offers full coverage of all tax provisions, so tax professionals can quickly understand, comply with, and plan under the new rules. This massive tax act focuses on mainly on business and international taxation, with some provisions for individual taxpayers. There are more than 270 provisions included in the complex legislation.
- Tax Legislation 2004: Conference Report of the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 This CCH publication reproduces the full text of the revenue provisions amending the Internal Revenue Code and the Conference Committee report explaining the current law, the changes made, and when each of these changes will go into effect. Conference Report of the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 indicates legislative intent and is particularly helpful pending the issuance of final regulations in areas where the Code is unclear. The Congressional intent expressed in Committee Reports is regarded by Courts as very high authority in determining how to apply new law. For this reason, the Conference Report is a valuable addition to any tax library.
CCH's 2004 Tax Legislation: Highlights of the 2004 Tax Acts is the perfect tool for tax practitioners, tax preparers, financial services firms, financial planners and others to inform clients of all the new tax changes, build goodwill, and increase fee income. This concise booklet describes, in plain language, the major tax changes enacted in the Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2004 and the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004. It provides clear and practical explanation of the impact of the law's many changes and offers sound guidance on how the various taxpayer groups and situations are affected.
- Tax Legislation 2004: Highlights of the 2004 Tax Acts
CCH's Highlights booklet is ideal for informing clients about the key new tax changes and prompting them to turn to their tax and financial advisers for help. It's authoritative, yet practical and easy-to-understand. Affordable quantity discounts and the option of printing firm name and logo on the cover make CCH's Highlights booklet a great tool for firms to grow their businesses.
- Seminar Presentation Kit for the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 This multi-media kit provides firms with ready-to-use materials for conducting meetings with clients, prospects and staff on the key changes contained in this massive tax act. It includes 10 Highlights booklets, a Law, Explanation and Analysis book, a Facilitator’s Guide and a CD-Rom PowerPoint® presentation.
- Kess on 2004 Tax Legislation: Insights and Strategies—CPE Course and Book Bundle This is a special value package that includes a CPE Course, as well as copies of both CCH's Law, Explanation and Analysis of the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 and Law, Explanation and Analysis of the Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2004. This package is a way to learn about the new tax law changes and earn valuable CPE credits.
In Kess on the 2004 Tax Legislation: Insights and Strategies CPE Course, noted tax experts Sidney Kess, J.D., CPA, and Barbara Weltman, J.D., take a straightforward and practical look at the 2004 tax acts—the Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2004 and the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004. This text-based Course offers tax professionals helpful guidance on the new law, including planning opportunities, pitfalls to beware of, and ways practitioners can capitalize on the law with their clients. Helpful Practice Development Tips, Planning Pointers and Observations designed to assist users in understanding and applying the new law are peppered throughout. The Course comes complete with learning objectives, study problems and a final exam for use in earning valuable continuing education credits.
This also is available as a CPE course only: KESS on the 2004 Tax Legislation: Insights and Strategies CPE Course.
- ETI Repeal Under the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004—Analysis
of the Law's Impact on U.S. Business - The American
Jobs Creation Act of 2004 provides for more 270 substantive change to the tax
code that affect both business and individuals, but the central driving force
behind the legislation is addressing the punishing international tariffs
that have been assessed against American exporters in response to the U.S.
tax code provisions deemed illegal in the international trade community.
CCH's "ETI Repeal Under the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004: An Analysis
of the Law's Impact on U.S. Business" reviews the history of the U.S.
tax benefits for exporters, analyzes the relevant provisions of the new law,
and looks ahead at what planning strategies exporting companies might consider
in response to the new changes. Written by noted tax attorneys, Robert J.
Misey and Robert E. Meldman, the book is the perfect read for international
Complete coverage of the tax legislation is provided to subscribers of the CCH Internetsm Tax Research NetWork™, as well as print and CD subscribers of CCH federal tax services. In addition, free online tax legislation updates at tax.cchgroup.comare provided via CCH Tax Briefing newsletters and daily legislative updates.
For More Information or To Order
CCH’s Tax Legislation: Law, Explanation and Analysis of the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 is $65.00, estimated 1,400 pages.
Tax Legislation 2004: Conference Report of the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 is $39.50, estimated 800 pages.
Tax Legislation 2004: Highlights of the 2004 Tax Acts is $7.50 (quantity discounts available), estimated 32 pages.
Seminar Presentation Kit for the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004 is $295.
Kess on 2004 Tax Legislation: Insights and Strategies—CPE Course and Book Bundle is $129.
Kess on 2004 Tax Legislation: Insights and Strategies—CPE Course is $89.
ETI Repeal Under the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004—Analysis of the Law's Impact on U.S. Business is $45, estimated 130 pages.
These resources can be ordered by contacting CCH at 1-800-248-3248 or by going to onlinestore.cch.com. For quantity purchases and related discounts, contact your CCH sales representative at 888-CCH-REPS.
About CCH Tax and Accounting
CCH Tax and Accounting (www.tax.cchgroup.com), based in Riverwoods, Ill., is a leading provider of tax, audit, and accounting information, software and services. CCH Tax and Accounting is a Wolters Kluwer company (www.wolterskluwer.com).
-- ### --
*Final titles, product content, topics covered and other information may be changed as legislation is finalized and signed into law.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Copies of CCH’s authoritative resources on the American Jobs Creation Act are available to members of the press on a complimentary basis, including the Law, Explanation & Analysis of the American Jobs Creation Act, the Conference Report on the American Jobs Creation Act and Highlights of the American Jobs Creation Act. Please contact Leslie Bonacum at 847-267-7153 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Neil Allen at 847-267-2179 or email@example.com copies.