|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
CCH Creates One-Stop Resource for Sales, Use Tax Research and Compliance
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., June 15, 2004) – Professionals who focus on sales and use tax issues now have a resource that’s as dedicated to their topic as they are, according to CCH Tax and Accounting (CCH), a provider of tax and accounting information, software and services and a Wolters Kluwer company. The Sales Tax Research & Compliance Manager on CCH® Tax Research NetWork™ offers the in-depth sales and use tax research and compliance support materials that professionals want, all in one place.
Drawing on the "best of the best" from CCH and Aspen Publishers and designed to follow a professional’s workflow, the Sales Tax Research & Compliance Manager integrates all the research materials, strategies and tools that touch on sales tax research, compliance and audit issues to help professionals save time, improve efficiency and increase productivity.
"The multistate content from CCH and Aspen is unmatched – from daily news and broad surveys to primary source documents and in-depth treatises," noted CCH Product Manager Steve Rodgers. "Putting that content together with practice tools allows users to move easily between analysis, news and primary documents to meet any research or compliance need."
Powerful Integrated Content
The Sales Tax Research & Compliance Manager is a powerful integration of the best sales and use tax "practice-oriented" materials that CCH and Aspen have to offer, including: customized news, CCH Smart Charts™, research, audit support, practice aids and a law and regulation archive. Under one tab in the CCH Tax Research NetWork, users will find all these resources:
- State Tax Day
- Cases and Rulings in the News
- E-Commerce Tax Alert
- Sales and Use Tax Alert
Smart Charts and Lookups
- Multistate Sales Tax Smart Charts
- Drop Shipments Survey Smart Charts
- Sales and Use Tax Answers, by Bruce M. Nelson, John T. Collins, John C. Healy and Robert M. Kozub
- Multistate Corporate Tax Guide, Sales Tax Survey Smart Charts
- ZIPsales Lookup
- Multistate Sales Tax Guide
- Understanding and Managing Sales and Use Tax by Robert J. Fields
- Drop Shipments: Taxation, Compliance and Planning by Diane L. Yetter
- Multistate Corporate Tax Guide, Sales and Use Tax by John C. Healy and Michael S. Schadewald
- Sales and Use Tax Nexus: Practical Insights and Strategies by Maryann Gall
- Multistate Guide to Sales and Use Tax Audits by Daniel M. Davis
- Surviving a Sales and Use Tax Audit by John C. Healy
- Statistical Sampling in Sales and Use Tax Audits by Will Yancey
- Sales and Use Tax Forms and Instructions
- This Week’s Legislative Activity
- Regulatory Activity
- Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificates
- Current Year’s Final and Pending Legislation
- Tax Calendar
Sales & Use Tax Law and Regulation Archives
For More Information
For more information or to order, contact your CCH Account Representative at 1-888-CCH REPS (1-888-224-7377) or visit tax.cchgroup.com.
About CCH Tax and Accounting
CCH Tax and Accounting (www.tax.cchgroup.com), based in Riverwoods, Ill., is a leading provider of tax and accounting information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals and their clients since 1913. Among its market leading products are The ProSystem fx Office, CCH Tax Research NetWork, CCH Accounting Research Manager and the U.S. Master Tax Guide. CCH Tax and Accounting is a Wolters Kluwer company (www.wolterskluwer.com). Wolters Kluwer NV is a leading multinational publisher and information services company, with annual revenues (2003) of EUR 3.4 billion and approximately 19,500 employees worldwide.
-- ### --