|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
Aspen Tax, Accounting, Audit Titles Move to CCH
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., March 17, 2004) ĖCCH INCORPORATED (CCH) has expanded the range of its already comprehensive tax research and compliance product portfolio by integrating the tax, accounting and audit titles of Aspen Publishers into the CCH Tax and Accounting group. CCH and Aspen Publishers are Wolters Kluwer companies and comprise the CCH Tax and Accounting unit. The CCH Tax and Accounting unit is the nationís leading provider of tax and accounting information, software and services (tax.cchgroup.com).
"The move further advances CCHís leadership in providing integrated research and compliance solutions to tax, accounting, audit and financial reporting professionals," said CEO Kevin Robert. "CCH Tax and Accounting is meeting professionalsí needs for a single source for outstanding service and the very best products for tax, accounting and audit."
Transition in Stages
The transition of Aspen tax, accounting and audit titles to CCH is taking place in stages beginning in March 2004.
- Currently, CCH is fulfilling new orders for Aspen tax, accounting and audit titles. New orders for Aspen tax, accounting and audit titles can be placed by calling CCH Customer Service at 1-800-248-3248.
- Beginning April 1, CCH will also process standing orders and handle related customer services for Aspen tax, accounting and audit titles.
- For all billing inquiries related to tax, accounting and audit titles billed by Aspen before March 1, customers should continue to contact Aspen Customer Care at 1-877- 529-5427.
- For billing inquiries related to tax, accounting and audit products ordered and invoiced after March 1, customers should contact CCH Customer Service at 1-800-449-6439.
- Until April 1, customers with questions about an existing Aspen tax, accounting and audit standing order should contact Aspen Customer Care at 1-877-529-5427.
- Beginning April 1, customers with standing order inquiries should contact CCH Customer Service at 1-800-248-3248.
"We will continue to communicate with our customers as the transition goes forward," Robert said. "Our goal is to ensure that everyone will continue to receive premium content and services throughout the process."
In succeeding months, CCH and Aspen customers will see further steps in the transition of Aspen tax, accounting and audit titles to CCH.
- Aspen tax, accounting and auditing publications will be re-branded as CCH products and will begin to carry the CCH name and logo.
- Marketing communications will include information about both CCH and Aspen tax, accounting and auditing titles, with a single CCH point of contact for ordering.
- Aspen tax, accounting and auditing titles will be available from the CCH Tax and Accounting web site and online store (tax.cchgroup.com).
- Orders for Aspen tax, accounting and auditing titles will ship to customers in CCH packing boxes.
Legal, Legal Educational Titles Not Affected
Aspenís legal and legal education titles are not affected by the change. Customers should continue to contact Aspen Publishers at 800-447-1717 for all orders and inquiries regarding Aspenís legal and legal education titles.
About CCH Tax and Accounting
The CCH Tax and Accounting unit is the nationís leading provider of tax and accounting information, software and services (tax.cchgroup.com). CCH INCORPORATEDís Federal and State Tax group, CCH Tax Compliance and Aspen Publishers Tax and Accounting group comprise the CCH Tax and Accounting unit. The unitís web site can be accessed at tax.cchgroup.com.
CCH INCORPORATED, headquartered in Riverwoods, Ill., was founded in 1913 and has served more than four generations of tax and business professionals and their clients.
Aspen Publishers (www.aspenpublishers.com), headquartered in New York, is a leading information provider for attorneys, business professionals and law students. Written by the nation's leading authorities, Aspen's products consist of analytical and practical information in a full range of formats. Its proprietary content is complemented by 2,500 legal databases, containing more than 11 million documents, available via its Loislaw division.
-- ### --