|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
New Home Health Medicare And Medicaid Payment Library From CCH Helps You Steer Clear Of Payment Challenges
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., November 14, 2000) – While home health care is the fastest growing sector of the U.S. health care system, a reduction in Medicare reimbursements has had a dramatic effect on the industry, causing cutbacks and even closures for many providers. To help agencies ensure they receive the full extent of Medicare and Medicaid payments to which they are entitled, CCH INCORPORATED (CCH), a leading provider of health law information and services for more than 30 years, has introduced CCH Home Health Medicare and Medicaid Payment Library (http://health.cch.com).
The new CCH Home Health Medicare and Medicaid Payment Library is a focused, authoritative source that will keep you current with all of the fast-changing laws, regulations, rulings and administrative and judicial decisions affecting the payment system today, and help you steer safely through complex and changing payment challenges.
And, with CCH’s trustworthy analysis, clear explanations and helpful guidance, providers will be able to quickly and correctly gauge how these changes will affect operations.
Comprehensive, Current Coverage
The CCH Home Health Medicare and Medicaid Payment Library offers complete coverage of Medicare and Medicaid payments and includes:
- Authoritative CCH Explanations spanning Conditions of Participation, Compliance Entitlements, Medicare Coverage, Medicare Payments, Claims and Cost Reporting, Appeals, Medicaid Eligibility and more.
- Full-text Source Documents including Federal Register issuances, Medicaid State Program Summaries, Federal Laws and Regulations, Case Law, Administrative Decisions, HCFA Program Memoranda, HCFA Manuals and Transmittals, OIG and Advisory Opinions, GAO Reports and selected HCFA Forms.
- In-depth Reporting and Analysis of new and fast-changing payment developments in the legislative, regulatory and judicial arenas.
- Expert Guidance on payment practices and policies to help ensure that you are in complete compliance.
The service also includes biweekly e-mail summaries of new developments in home health to ensure you’ll always have easy access to the latest information.
"With the recent release of the final PPS rule, the home health Medicare payment system will be pointed in a whole new direction. Home health agencies will be challenged to keep current with the fast changing laws, regulations, rulings, and administrative and judicial decisions affecting the Medicare payment system," noted Wendy Williams, CCH Health Care Marketing Manager. "The new CCH Home Health Medicare and Medicaid Payment Library is the source to address these challenges on a daily basis."
Customized to Meet Your Needs
The unique, modular design of the new service means that this valuable resource – available as one Library or in different components – can be custom-tailored to best meet your needs and budget.
- The CCH Home Health Medicare and Medicaid Payment Guide, a one-volume guide updated quarterly, offering comprehensive coverage and expert CCH explanations of key issues. The Guide is available in print as a stand-alone product, and is available on the Internet or on CD-ROM for subscribers to the entire Library.
- The CCH Home Health Medicare and Medicaid Payment Reporter providing instant access to full-text primary source materials. The Reporter is available via Internet / Online or CD-ROM, with daily updating on the Internet and monthly CD updates.
- E-mail Update Service, a biweekly notification of important new home health industry developments as they unfold.
You can choose from the following subscription options to create the resource you need. You may purchase: the entire Library via Internet / Online or CD-ROM ($399); the Guide as a stand-alone print service ($149); or the Reporter as a stand-alone service via Internet / Online or CD-ROM ($299). The e-mail notification service is included free with each subscription option.
For more information or to order the CCH Home Health Medicare and Medicaid Payment Library or one of the service components, please contact your CCH Sales Representative at 888 CCH REPS (888-224-7377), call 800-449-9525, or visit the CCH Health Care Group web site http://health.cch.com.
About CCH INCORPORATED
CCH INCORPORATED, headquartered in Riverwoods, Ill., was founded in 1913 and has served generations of business professionals and their clients. For more than 50 years, the company has regularly tracked, reported, explained and analyzed health and entitlement law for healthcare providers, insurers, attorneys and consumers. CCH is the premier provider of Medicare and Medicaid information and publishes the industry standards, the CCH Medicare and Medicaid Guide and the CCH Healthcare Compliance Portfolio, as well as offers ComplianceEdge™, the e-learning program for health care compliance. CCH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wolters Kluwer North America. The CCH web site can be accessed at www.cch.com. The CCH Health web site can be accessed at http://health.cch.com.
-- ### --